Tattoo Artist Wanted
Talented Tattoo Artist Wanted! We're located in in Worcester, MA and have been open for over 18 years! We're a solid, well respected, professional studio. The person we're looking for has no problems with drugs, alcohol or drama is well trained, talented, and has experience. We're looking for someone long term, hours are negotiable. If interested email Rose. firstname.lastname@example.org
Work With Us
We are always interested in hearing from any high quality tattoo artists and piercers. We do not employ artists but we do rent rooms out to artists who are self employed. The Miraculous Creations store and the artists who rent our rooms work together as a team to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
Artist’s requirements for renting a room from us:
First we have to have a room available. Assuming that we do;
· You must have shop experience
· You must be at least 18 years old
· You must not have problems with drugs or alcohol
· You must be licensed by the city of Worcester Dept of Public Health
· You must be responsible and professional
· You must have a current portfolio
· You must have the desire and ability to work in a group as a team player
· You must have liability insurance or be willing to get it through our provider at the group discount fee of $10.00 per week
· You must be willing to follow the rules of our studio
If you have an interest in renting one of our rooms and working in the busiest studio in Worcester send an email to our business office here.
Our Volunteer Program
We offer the following volunteer program:
You can volunteer to do a number of jobs. Some people volunteer because they want to get some experience working in a store or a body art studio. Some just because they like the atmosphere and want to be part of this interesting industry. Some volunteer to get free or a discount price on the entire stock of items we sell in our store. Whatever your reason I’m sure we could find something you would enjoy getting involved in. You must be dependable, trustworthy, honest and have excellent references.
Volunteers must be a minimum of 14 years old and may need to be older depending on what you were volunteering to do.
These are some examples of the things our volunteers may do;
· Passing out our promotional items
· Keeping our store shelves neat and organized
· Keeping our entryway clean and presentable
· Doing research and computer work
· Organizing our storage and supply room
· Answer phones
· Sign up customers and check ID’s
· Make lists of what we need to order
If you’re interested in volunteering send an email to our business office here.
If you are interested in becoming a piercer or tattoo artists you can submit your request to our business office here. Tell me why you should be considered, any qualifications you may already have (such as CPR/first aid, art classes, etc)
Include your contact information. I will print out your request and keep it in a file for further review when those times come when we are looking for someone to apprentice.
Apprenticeships have to be agreed upon by the shops owners and the artists that would be doing the teaching.